Friday, June 29, 2012

Twin Cities Top Italian Restaurant Is Close To Home

Osteria I Nonni is the top Italian restaurant in the metro area.
Did you know you have an award winning restaurant just down the street in Lilydale? Osteria I Nonni is located at 981 Sibley Memorial Hwy in Lilydale. Osteria I Nonni, the Twin Cities premier Italian fine dining destination, has been recognized by Minneapolis/St. Paul magazine's editors and readers as the top Italian restaurant in the area for seven years running.

Osteria I Nonni serves authentic Roman inspired seasonal cuisine in a gracious setting of comfort with old-world charm. Their cuisine is contemporary and innovative focusing on central and southern Italian traditions. Specialties include fresh seafood, house-made pastas, local and organic ingredients, as well as desserts made from scratch. They change their menu five times annually to offer dishes made from seasonally available foods.

To make a reservation call 651-905-1081. After you check out Osteria I Nonni stop by the office and let us know how your experience was. One of the great benefits of living at Lexington Heights is having wonderful places like Osteria I Nonni nearby.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely place, but waaaaay too expensive for these times...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can either pay my rent, or dine at Osteria I Nonni, but not both! Bad example to use in your newsletter...

    ReplyDelete